Conditions of Rental Click
here for printable Liability Release
- All rentals are for one day use. Items are generally
delivered the day before, and picked up the day after (excluding
Sundays and Holidays), at the standard delivery charge. During
peak season, we may deliver 2 days prior and pick up 2 days following
the event. Customers will be notified appropriately.
- All rentals must be secured by a 50% deposit.
- The balance of payment is due by the day of delivery, unless
credit has been established in advance. Acceptable methods of
payment are: Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, cash
- There is no return on deposits for orders cancelled within
30 days of the event.
- No changes or deductions may be made to an order 48 hours prior
to the event. Some additions may be allowable within the
48 hour period, and may be subject to an additional labor charge.
- Deliveries and pick ups are made during normal business hours,
unless otherwise arranged. Additional charges may apply
for modified delivery instructions. Delivery charges
may vary based on geographical area and size of delivery. Set
up and break down not available.
- No credit will be given for unused items once delivered.
- Customer shall use all property in a careful and proper manner,
shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall
return the property in the same condition and good repair as
when received. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss
and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever.
- Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size,
design and capacity selected by customer, and that A Plus Party
Rental has not made or does not make any representation, warranty,
or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the condition,
quality, durability or suitability of the property. A Plus
Party Rental shall not be liable to customer for any loss or
damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property,
by any inadequacy thereof, of defect therein.
- Customer shall indemnify A Plus Party Rental against any claim,
action, damages, and liability, including attorney’s fees,
arising or connected with customer’s use and possession
of the rental property.
- All rental equipment is to be stacked appropriately for pick
up. All china, glassware, flatware and other food service
equipment must be rinsed in hot water, free of food. Linens
should be free of food and debris. Additional charges may
be assessed for non-compliance. Customer shall have all
equipment available for pick up by the contract date listed. Failure
to have said equipment available will subject customer to an
additional rental charge for each additional day.
- In the event rental property is not returned, or is returned
broken or in otherwise damaged condition, customer will be charged
at cost price thereof, which shall be due upon billing in addition
to the rental charge.
- No goods may be moved from the place of delivery without written
permission of A Plus Party Rental. Customer shall not deliver
equipment to any individual other than A Plus Party Rental employee.
- Every effort will be made to fill your order exactly as requested. If
circumstances prevent A Plus Party Rental from doing so, A Plus
Party Rental reserves the right to upgrade the quality or find
a substitute product.
Click here for printable Liability Release